HONDA NAVI LED CONVERSION KIT
Thank you for purchasing the honda navi LED 12v DC conversion kit. Please follow the steps below, basic hand tools are needed.
- Remove seat, and right side fairing.
- Remove phillips screw, holding FUSE block, (see figure A)
- Install wire lead/splice to the RED/BLACK wire (see figure B)
- Route wire, through frame, towards the regulator rectifier (see figure C)
- Unplug connector, and DE pin the brown Wires from the connector and remove (see figure D)
- Plug kit lead spade, into the brown male spade (see figure D)
- Reconnect black connector to regulator/rectifier, and make sure everything is tight, be sure there is no bare metal, tape up any connections if necessary.
- Remove front headlight and install new LED bulb
- Turn on ignition to verify, the headlight hi/lo function.
- Reinstall front headlight, and side panel
- Replace rear bulb, with new supplied LED
- Test brake light function, and reinstall side panel/seat